Saturday, September 7, 2013

Second Week Over


Heellllooooo,
          Finally finished my second week of high school. We had an assembly. It was so stupid. Friday night was also the first home game. Did I go? Haha, no. I realized that their is no point in going if I don't like any of the people. I mean, I can't stand people at school, what is the point of making me deal with them for an extra 3 hours. No thank you, I'm out. The thought of the people at my school, makes me sick. I honest hate everybody. except my best friend.. She honestly is the only reason I haven't killed my self, or someone else.
        So, we actually started getting homework this week. I was kinda pissed. I don't like homework, I like sleep. Seriously. I actually have some really nice teachers so far this year. My drama teacher is WAAY to happy in the morning... ughh. Seriously, come on... Who is happy at 7:45 in the morning, no one. Actually, it makes sense, she is an 'actor' . Oh, well. Anywhore, I haven't wanted to kill anyone yet... yaay. We have picture day next Wednesday, I think I'll pass. I don't like people taking my pictures..

So, this is the weeky blog by meee. Nothing interesting happened this week.

Peace out,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment